Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lupus Make Your Way

Dear Friends and Family,

I’m participating in the Lupus Foundation of America’s Make Your Mark™ program. I am participating in to raise critical funds to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, support and advocacy.

Lupus is an unpredictable and misunderstood disease in which the immune system is out of balance, causing damage to any organ system in the body. The exact cause of lupus is unknown and while lupus can strike anyone at any time, 90 percent of the 1.5 million Americans living with the disease are females.

The Lupus Foundation of America is the only national force devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most devastating diseases. We envision a life free of lupus. That is why I’m coming to you now, to ask for your support. Will you make a tax-deductible donation to support my fundraising efforts? Your gift today can make a definite impact and help me to get closer to my fundraising goal.

What’s more, if your employer offers a Matching Gift Program to employees you may be able to double your contribution.

Thank you for your generosity,
Felicia Qhamata

P.S. I invite you to learn more about the Lupus Foundation of America and their great work at http://www.lupus.org/