Monday, July 14, 2014

Ramadan Half way point

Alhamdulilah, Allah has made it easy on my husband and I that we have successfully made it through to the half way point of Ramadan.  This Ramadan and all others are a blessing and we are so thankful we have made it this far and for our little family.

My daughters have grown by leaps and bounds in their faith and I am so very proud of them.  My son mashaAllah was praised Saturday at the Masjid for praying so well at the ripe old age of 2.  I would like to thank Allah and my husband for being the best teachers.  Allah for teaching my husband who is in turn teaching my son.  My daughters are coming into their own in this deen and mashaAllah it is amazing to watch.

I pray: May Allah continue to make it easy on all of us fasting muslims that we may be able to complete the remainder of the fast, Insha'Allah.