Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Finding my way back to me!

I have been in a rut since 2009 and I'm sure if you know me or follow me you know there were 3 significant changes for me that year.  Well since then I've had 2 more beautiful children, Khalifah 3 and Israfil almost 2.  And being pregnant back to back from 2009-2012 I haven't been able to loose the weight I gained to try and help keep my kids healthy.  So as of 12/30/2013 I have made the pledge to be healthier.  Also I want to loose the weight to see if I can't scrap some of the meds I have to take for my Fibromyalgia.

So this is me as of 1/12/2014 in one of my favorite outfits my DH bought me:



I finally figured out the timer on my phone camera (tee hee) so I will do better next time.














But I will continue to update the pictures monthly (Insha'Allah) and pray that by the start of Ramadan 1435 (June 28, 2014) I will have dropped up to 40 lbs and will not feel so stuffed in the outfit above.

Here's to a healthier 1435 (2014)