Saturday, February 11, 2012

36 Weeks

Your once-poppy seed would probably be able to breathe on his own if he was born right now. (If not, he’d probably need some TLC, but he’d likely be okay.) Most of his systems are in working order at 36 weeks. Baby really could decide to make his arrival any day now.

Your baby at 36 weeks
  • She's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on her own.
  • Her skin is getting smooth and soft and her gums are rigid.
  • Her liver and kidneys are in working order.
  • Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.

How far along?36 Weeks and counting

Weight gain/loss: -1 as of last Thursday

Maternity clothes? Uh yeah :D lol

Stretch marks? See above answer

Sleep? I vaguely remember something by this name.  Not sure what it is now.

Best moment this week? Getting to see my squashed LO on the big screen one last time (last A/s with MFM)

Movement: Yes, I thank God he doesn't have to many slow days to where I freak out and beg DH to take me to the hospital to get checked out.

My movement on the other hand his limited.  I get out of bed and go in 1 of 3 directions: Bathroom, Couch, Kitchen.  That's it. 

Food cravings: I've got a thing for cereal right now :\ hmm

Gender: According to DH and my previous post Looking blue (hence the font)

Belly button in or out? Out, but with the baby dropping not as out as it used to be

What I miss? Walking straight oh yeah and that thing I can't remember a few lines up

What I am looking forward to? Holding my precious baby

Milestones: Almost full term