Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!!

Congratulations is in order for two of my friends.

First:

Mrs. Penny Lueders who is the proud mother of on Miss Campbell Lyn born yesterday.  I pray you and Randy have all the blessings in the world that can be given by these precious children.  I'm sure now SHE was worth the wait.  Congrats! 

Second:


Ms. Keisha Simon who found out yesterday as well that she was having a BOY!!!! Babies are a blessing and I pray God continues to bless her on her journey to bringing this life into the world ETA May 22, 2012.




Congrats to both of you lovely ladies you deserve the happiness you have been blessed with.


PS.  I chose purple being that one (Team Green) friend found she was having a girl and one found she was having a boy.