Saturday, December 10, 2011

27 weeks and counting



27 weeks pregnant


Well here we are at the beginning of the 3rd trimester.  I'm so excited to be here.  10 more weeks to full term and 9 more 17P injections.  Definitely can't wait to be done with those.  The current consensus is that the baby is a boy.
What do you think?





Weight gain/loss: Gain of course, shhhh 17 so far AHHHH!

Maternity clothes? Can't deny it. 

Stretch marks? Finally found 2 new ones ( I say finally like it's a good thing LOL)

Sleep? Only on a good day 

Best moment this week? Making it this far

Movement: Oh yeah, LO (Little one) is a party animal

Food cravings: I would love some cookies n cream ice cream right now.....

Gender: Look at the pic above and take a wild guess.

Belly button in or out? Out

What I miss? Moving w/0 hurting LOL

What I am looking forward to? Follow up Anatomy scan and OB appointment (not so much the Glucose Tolerance Test)

Milestones: Last leg of the race