Sunday, November 27, 2011

25 Weeks


Your baby's the size of an eggplant!
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.



At 25 weeks your baby
  • S/he's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium -- she now knows which way is up and which is down.
  • S/he's growing more fat and more hair too!

As of yesterday I am officially 25 weeks pregnant. Alhamdulilah!  I have passed V-day (Viability day) and I am on the road to the third trimester. whoo hoo.  


Weight gain/loss: gain of course it's all uphill from here

Maternity clothes? Yeppers

Stretch marks? No new ones, Alhamdulilah for that

Sleep? what sleep, I get comfortable I wake up I'm so light now a pin drop will keep me up
  

Movement: Yep, little guys is on a roll

Food cravings: none


Belly button in or out? Out-ish

What I miss? being able to move w/o feeling like I am about to fall apart

What I am looking forward to? seeing the baby again at my next Anatomy scan

Milestones: Passed V-day