Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 16

Two more days and this will be my baby:



Week 16: Avocado
Average size: 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz.
Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are filling in...
More on what baby's up to >>

Not literally of course, but this is a rough estimate of the size of the newest Qhamata to join the brood. I was looking at my current youngest sleep this morning and man do I love babies :) They are just so darn cute you wanna squeeze 'em. But can't of course that will cause a whole list of problems you don't want.

I'm so excited. Also in another 4 weeks on the 20th of October we will know if the "educated" guess previously posted was correct and this little Qhamata is a Boy or Girl. I so want to hold out and let it be a surprise, but I don't know if I can. The day of judgement will be that day and depending on what does or does not come out of my mouth when I walk into the room and if I close my eyes when they first start so I don't catch a glimpse from jump will be the determining factors.

So here's praying for the strength to hold out.....