Friday, September 2, 2011

First of the month blues

Well it's the first of the month and I am an accountant so that means bank recons, closing books for last month reconciling accounts.  Mounds of papers and paperwork.  Yeah Me! No but really I do love what I do so it's not as bad as I make it out to be.  Except my fearless leader (my supervisor) is MIA.  He has gone on vacation from yesterday until after the other accountant and myself have to have half of our work totally completed.  Then SHE'S going on vacation.  Hmmm, I would complain, but come March (maybe February if this babe is early like the last one) I will be on a nice 6 week vacation LOL if you can call it that.  I will be at home with a newborn and a 20 mo.  DD(Dear Daughter)#1 will be still in school.

Anyways just feeling the pressure of the coming month as work pick up and I'm great full for every min, but freaking out at the same time :)

Bring it on.