Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My DH balded my baby :(

Ok I know it sounds bad, but there was a reason behind it.  Since she was born she's had at least 2 outbreaks of cradle cap and one skin infection. Plus she had the normal baby bald spot in the back of her head that was taking its time growing in.  Also we had an outbreak at the house of something new from  another child.

So between my husband and the Ped they felt it would be best to shave it and start over.  This way it would scrap her scalp and remove anything that may still be there and then her hair could also grow back a little more even.  Although I've had many other mothers who have tried this for the bald spot issue and found that the spot still does what it wants, but sometimes so does DH so...

Here is my balded baby.

She is still the cutest thing!  Alhamdulilah there are no cuts on her head.  She thought it was fun for awhile.  Insha'Allah her hair will grow back with avengence, but not to fast DD#1 has enough hair for the both of them.

See Below: