Check out this and others at Recipe4success.
Recipe for Success Healthy Chips
4 cups Vegetables
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
1 Teaspoon Kosher salt
½ Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Minced garlic
Several sprigs Rosemary,
(or all three)
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice the veggies into 1/8 inch slices and place in a large bowl
- Whisk together the oil, salt, pepper, garlic and herbs
- Add the sliced veggies and toss gently to coat
- Arrange veggies in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until crisp
- Turn with tongs and continue baking about 10 more minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool and enjoy!