Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My little princess/Drama Queen

So my little girl (not the one I'm carrying) will be 5 in 2 months.  She has been in school for about 2 weeks now and I'm so proud of her.  She's catching on a lot better since she's starting at the beginning of the year this time.  I watch her do her homework and tell me things (I already know LOL), but I play amazed with her knowledge and let her keep going. 

Only issue is since this is her second go around with school all the new little kids that are just getting adjusted she is like ahead in the comfort department.  Well these 2 little girls during dress up feel it's necessary to tell my daughter she is mean and they didn't want to be her friend.  Of course when she told it the whole class didn't want to be her friend (the drama/exaggeration part of story).  So I talked to the teacher and Alhamdulilah (All praises to God) she came home that day all proud because she had 2 new girl friends at school.  To go with the multitude she collected last year.