Wednesday, September 1, 2010

37wk 4d

9/3/2010
How far along? Full Term Baby!!!!




Weight gain/loss: Loss the 4 I previously gain I have recently lost.  3 last week and 1 this one meh


Maternity clothes? Yes, thank you.



Stretch marks? Shhh, don't tell anyone.



Sleep? What is this sleep thing you speak of? The other night I was fully capable of falling asleep when I hit the bed at 11, but the 5 min conversation I had with my Husband cost me 2 hrs because I was wide awake till 1 with 3 potty breaks in between.



Best moment this week? Baby K growing another 5 oz to be at 5lbs 13oz (by U/s measurements)


Movement: Oh yeah, she's not the soccer player her sister was, but she's not a slacker either.  Scared me Saturday Morning, but by 6 she was back to normal.  Well after a NST (Non stress test) at L&D



Food cravings: Back to chicken.



Gender: Girlly Girl, confirmed again last Tuesday.



Belly button in or out? half and half



What I miss? Caffiene


What I am looking forward to? Holding the little bugger and watching her sleep



Weekly wisdom: Every child is a blessing whether they become your blessing your you bless someone else with them.


Milestones: FULL TERM!!!! But no baby yet :D