Monday, August 23, 2010

36 w 2d

How far along? 36wk 2d






Weight gain/loss: Gain well last wk I was up 2 lbs!





Maternity clothes? LOL, there are other clothes out there.





Stretch marks? Shhh, don't tell anyone.





Sleep? What is this sleep thing you speak of?  LOL I woke up 3 times before going to full sleep just to change positions then to remove one more of the 3 pillows I was sleeping on and still slept like I was still half awake.




Best moment this week? My oldest daughter calling the adhan like her daddy for Zhuhr. It was too cute.





Movement: Oh yeah, she's not the soccer player her sister was, but she's not a slacker either





Food cravings: Don't tell my hubby, but anything but Rice and peas at this point.





Gender: Girlly Girl, confirmed again last Tuesday.





Belly button in or out? half and half





What I miss? Caffiene





What I am looking forward to? Holding the little bugger and watching her sleep





Weekly wisdom: Nothing today





Milestones: Almost full term.  Any time now.