Wednesday, August 11, 2010

34wk 4d

How far along? 34wk 4d


Weight gain/loss: Gain well last wk I was up 4 lbs!


Maternity clothes? LOL, there are other clothes out there.


Stretch marks? Shhh, don't tell anyone.


Sleep? I don't so much wake up to pee, but sleep is starting to shorten.  I wake up just being uncomfortable in whatever sleep position I"m in.


Best moment this week? My oldest daughter reading to her baby sister to calm her down.


Movement: Oh yeah, she's not the soccer player her sister was, but she's not a slacker either


Food cravings: Meh, Fried Fish, but nothing really.


Gender: Girlly Girl


Belly button in or out? half and half


What I miss? Caffiene


What I am looking forward to? Holding the little bugger and watching her sleep


Weekly wisdom: With 2day being the first day of Ramadhan: Purify your heart and keep God on your mind


Milestones: Almost full term, but got 2 wks 3 days to go so.... nope nothing going.